I think and I think and now I think it is time to tell my laziness to f*** off and start writing what I think.
First,forgive me for my language but I decided to write as I think so I will.
And right now I'm thinking, as I do very often, that life sucks. Well, is not necessarily life that sucks, is this world. Well,maybe not this world either, in fact we live in a damn beautiful world, ok not world, to put it in the right words,we live in a damn beautiful planet.
Is this stupid (human) race we belong to that made this world/society the sh** it is today.
As I said, we live in a beautiful planet, full of resources, that of course are badly used.
There's a feeling growing inside me every day that is, I don't belong here. I don't belong to this society, creation of a few ones that have done everything wrong.
Let's see the "world" we live in today. The moment we are born our destiny is at least half sealed. Of course we can change it, but don't come with that "we all have the same opportunities" theory, to me that's just bulls***. The family, the region, the country we're born in, all that matters.
Have you ever thought what your life would be if you were born in Ethiopia for instance? If your answer is no, maybe it i time for you to chew on that for a bit, or you can come back to your happy or sad life ruled by all the other who control you over the tv shows, adds, newspapers, well, basically everything.
One of my favorite quotes is : Life's a Bi** and then you die, and thats mainly true for everyone, poor or rich,aware or ignorant,intelligent or dumb, everyone has it's own dramas in life.
Everyone has already thought "no one understands me", and guess what? no one does. Because,in order for someone to really understand you that one has to be something like your "clone". It had to had lived your life as you did, experience everything you had in the same conditions and with the same state of mind, dealing with everything like you did. So, i assume I can say we are all alone. At least i feel that. No one's inside my head in order to really feel or think like I do, so, I'm alone.
Have you ever felt alone too?
quinta-feira, 25 de março de 2010
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário